You can easily make your own lemonade at home. Here are the steps to make a delicious lemonade.
The best of the best lemonade recipe
- Orange peels
- Lemon juice
- Citric Acid
Step 1. The orange peels
Orange peels is used to color the lemonade. Therefore we only need peels not orange friut itself.
- Grate the orange peel. Or peel off using peeler.
- Only 1 orange (25 g peel ) is enough to color
Step 2. Lemon Juice
- Put lemon juice ice cube and orange peels in a deep cup. You can use fresh lemon juice if you like. I prefer to save lemon juice in a deep freze for quick use later in the summer. You will find instructions on how to make lemon juice cubes at the end of this recipe.
Step 3. Citric Acid
1 teaspoon of citric acid will be enough to make the lemonade sour.
- Let it dissolve by mixing in half a glass of warm water and pour it into the mixing bowl.
Step 4. Sugar
Put 1.5 or 2 cups of granulated sugar in the mixing bowl.
Step 5. Water and preperation
- Add 2-3 glasses of water to the mixture. and blend with a stabmixer.
- About 1 minute of mixing will suffice. It is important to use a deep mixing bowl for the use of a stabmixer so that the mixture does not splash around.
- Add water after mixing is complete. With the help of clean cheesecloth, light shawl, or scarf, strain into another container and transfer the lemonade.
- Put your strained lemonade in a pitcher or bottle and chill in the refrigerator. Serve cold.
How should lemonade ingredients be stored?
You can store lemonade ingredients in your deep freezer for a long time. I recommend keeping only the lemon juice and orange peel so that the ingredients do not take up much space.
- Peel or grate the orange peels. Put them in a freezer bag and place them in the deep freezer.
- To store lemon juice, squeeze your lemons and place them in an ice tray to freeze them in the freezer.
- Take the frozen lemon ice cubes out of the ice container and place them in the freezer bag again.